Sunday, June 4, 2017

Seven years itch

If it was a first Sunday of June, and it was, then I participated in MS Walk.
For a seventh year  - thus the title.
This time the weather was the best possible.

As for walk there is not much to say - just easy stroll in beautiful surrounding.
Instead of words I will use photos...

As usual large colourful crowd...



Approaching start


Eastward view of Albert Lake


Friendly volunteers.


Westward view of Albert Lake



Some characters.


My companion from a ski club


End of fun.


To be continued next year.

PS. The only negative was a failure of my fundraising efforts. I set my target extremely low, just $450 and reached barely 70% of it. I understand that people are worn out by constant appeals for help from various sources. Apparently I am less and less attractive source.

No comments:

Post a Comment